By enabling self-service extraction of actionable insight from FDA medical device 510(k) clearance summaries, kBLASTER has helped save tens of thousands of dollars in 510(k) regulatory strategy and follow-on 510(k) submission spending, as well as accelerating the 510(k) clearance timeframe.
- Created self-service tools.
- Optimized customer facing service availability.
- Automated ETL pipeline to accommodate frequent corpus updates.
- Created error measurements and validation procedures.
- Added product features: as the corpus expands, push notification of new results found in user-saved queries; faceted sorting.
- Research: augmented document discovery UX using Latent Dirichlet Allocation topic model.